Why Choose Our Arabica Coffee Beard Oil?
No More Patches! Let’s Grow Together!
Our Cold Brew Beard Oil has been a TOP SELLER!! Made with REAL Arabica Coffee Beans (we literally have the beans in the bottle!!), it has been proven to help promote healthy beard growth, lock in moisture, and reduce brittle hair. Our Cold Brew Beard Oil is sulphate-free, paraben-free, and free from other harsh chemicals.
Arabica Coffee comes from the beans “Coffea Arabica”, which originates from the Southwestern highlands of Ethiopia. It has shown to also be the most popular coffee worldwide! Whether you’re a coffee drinker or not, here are some benefits of Arabica Coffee when applied topically:
- Fixes frizzy hair by helping it stay nourished and hydrated.
- Promotes growth and strengthens hair.
- Activates hair follicles and prevents hair loss by strengthening the roots and minimizing fall-out.
- Works as a natural odor absorber and leaves your beard smelling fresh!
- Super rich in antioxidants which help fight free radicals.
- Helps fight off UV radiation and environmental pollution which can also protect your skin from aging.
- Contains B vitamins, magnesium, and potassium which also contribute to healthy, glowing, skin!
I mean if you aren’t convinced by now, then I don’t know what else you need to know! As a matter of fact, let me throw in the major benefit that I know most men will love to know but probably are unaware of….. The caffeine in the coffee beans will also inhibit DHT. Now I know a lot of you are like “huh”?? DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) is considered the cause for male baldness. It damages hair follicles and stops the growth of new hair. By applying our Cold Brew Beard Oil directly to the follicles, you can prevent the damage that DHT causes and help promote healthy beard growth instead. Not to mention, while doing this you are also protecting your skin underneath! The best part is, you can also apply the oil to the rest of your face to protect the rest of that face from being damaged by UV rays and environmental pollution! Aaahh, here’s to healthy, glowing beards and skin!